If you are passionate about language and are enthusiastic about teaching others, we would love for you to join our team! Here at Language Lab Academy, we pride ourselves in hiring the very best educators that have an intense love of language! Our specialists and staff understand the importance of being bilingual or multilingual in today’s society. We are serious about helping our students acquire a new language. Our program is geared towards making sure our students receive the best language instruction possible to help them reach their bilingual or multilingual goals.
(Full-Time, Part-Time, Online Positions Available)
We are currently looking for language specialists in the following content areas:
• ASL (American Sign Language)
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications. The successful candidate must have one of the following:
• State Certification in language content area of interest
• Bachelor’s Degree in language of interest
• Currently enrolled in educational/certification program in language of interest (completion date must be less than 1 year of date of application)
Preferred Qualifications The Preferred Candidate Will Possess The Following Additional Qualifications:
• Bilingual in two languages other than English
• Native or near native proficiency in language of interest
• Documented excellence in teaching high school, community college or university levels.
• Experience non-traditional students from diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate students in a learning-centered environment.
General Teaching Responsibilities:
• Ability to teach at all age levels
• Provide regular feedback to parents about student progress
• Create lesson plans and weekly assignments
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Able to teach in small group settings as well as provide one-on-one tutoring
• Fill in for other language specialists as needed
• Enforce and uphold Language Lab’s values, policies, and culture
• Conduct consultations to educate parents of the importance and benefits of learning a second language.
• Assist with additional areas as needed
Pay will always be competitive with the market and commiserate with experience.