We are committed to ensuring our students receive the very best immersive foreign-language instruction possible. Our centers provide a dynamic and interactive atmosphere that ignites a passion for learning a new language. Our staff consists of highly credentialed language specialists whose mission is to help students master a new language. Unlike many dual language programs, we are a fully immersive language school that focuses on language acquisition. Many traditional programs that seek to teach students a target language fail for various reasons including:
1. A focus on regurgitation of vocabulary rather than natural communication
2. Lack of authentic interaction with native speakers
3. Failure to keep student interest
When learning a new language, we believe the number one goal should be able to communicate effectively with native speakers. That’s why our immersion program focuses on output rather than simply input, which allows a student to subconsciously absorb the target language quicker…hence enabling them to communicate much faster!
To help students of all ages acquire a new language by full-immersion while implementing the five stages of language acquisition. To bring more unity to the world by breaking down language barriers.
At Language Lab Academy, we believe in the power of language! We feel that language is the key to opening doors to worldviews that help shape different perceptions. Our goal is to provide a high quality language-immersive education for students of all ages. We stand on the belief that it is never too early or too late to learn a new language. Our program is based on the philosophy that…
• Every person has the ability to reach their highest level of potential.
• We all (our community) share a responsibility to help build a world that respects everyone’s culture and uniqueness.
• Language is a bridge that helps unify people of various backgrounds from all around the world.
• Language allows people to experience the world in a unique and meaningful way.
• Languages are best acquired through immersion and constant contextual use.
• Learning is a life-long process.
• All students can make a positive impact in the world.
Stay updated on the latest language learning techniques and advice!